- Promote Group & Individual Life , qualify prospects, set appointments with companies, associations and schools, prepare and conduct presentations.
- Renewals - Ensure the retention of existing customers. Call each customer on renewals and keep an up-to-date record. Initial contact with customers is to be at least thirty days prior to renewal
- Provide Life & Accident Manager with daily sales report informing of non-renewals, reasons and premium lost, new business and renewals, sales compared to projections.
- Provide Customer Service Representative with all new business documentations & renewal confirmation notes on a daily basis.
- Ensure that Life sales quota is achieved.
- Follow-up on individual life payments and updating of life cards.
- Assist Life & Accident Manager in developing strategic plans and effective marketing plans to increase Life sales.
- A prospect listing is to be forwarded to Life & Accident Manager every Thursday.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
This post requires an individual who hold himself/herself to the highest standards and have a strong desire for personal growth and professional success. The individual should display initiative, diligence, self-confidence, and outgoing personalities.
- Minimum - Associate Degree in Business Administration with at least one year working experience in customer service
- Can demonstrate familiarity with basic principles in the area of Customer Service
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to communicate, both orally and in writing
- Professional demeanor both on the phone and in person
- Proficiency is required in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Valid driver’s license
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS IS FRIDAY 23rd November, 2018
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE:
TWO RECENT LETTERS OF REFERENCE FROM PAST EMPLOYERS AND A VALID POLICE RECORD
SEND APPLICATIONS AND SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS TO:
Human Resources & Administrative Manager
P.O Box 1447
Belize City, Belize